Search All Jobs
In this role, you'll work with the Corporate Finance team.
Financial Analyst, Corporate
1_plus_years_of_experience Years Experience
junior Senior Level
Work Authorization: United States, Canada, Mexico
- Business Partnership: Support team with business strategy, go to market, functional strategy, spending initiatives, ad hoc financial analysis and monthly, quarterly and annual planning. Begins to build relationships with select cross-functional partners.
- Financial Modeling: Build, maintain and improve financial models to plan, measure and forecast the business. Models are easily audited and used by overs for areas of average complexity.
- Planning and Financial Analysis: Participate in annual planning, long-term planning, rolling forecast and variance process.
- Data Analysis: Produce KPI reporting and root cause trends in KPIs. Prepare insights for variance and Key Reviews.
- Project Management: Run projects that improve our ability to make better data driven insights or make the company more efficient.
- Communication: Target audience to FP&A management, functional managers and directors.
- Autonomy: Executes with moderate supervision from senior members of team.
- Systems: Contribute to owning the FP&A suite of systems, including Adaptive Planning, Netsuite, and Tableau