The gift that goes far. Give something unforgettable.
Looking for a unique and unforgettable gift? Consider a Remote Year Gift Card!
This versatile gift card can be used for any Remote Year trip or experience, offering the recipient the chance to create lifelong memories. With options ranging from living with locals in Lisbon, going on a safari in South Africa, to exploring coffee farms in Colombia, the gift card opens doors to trips and experiences in some of the most inspiring destinations on the planet.Shop Gift Cards
How it works
- The Gift Card purchaser will choose the Gift Card value by clicking a card above.
- On the check-out screen, the Gift Card purchaser will complete the purchase.
- The Gift Card purchaser will receive a confirmation email with the Gift Card details and instructions of how the Gift Card recipient can redeem the Gift Card.
- The Gift Card purchaser must forward or print the details to the Gift Card recipient.
- The Gift Card recipient can email our Nation Support Team at email@example.com when they are ready to use the Gift Card. They will be asked to provide us with the details of how they would like to use the card - on a RY Trip booking or Add-on Experience booking. Further details will be provided.
Terms and conditions
- Validity Period: Gift Cards are valid for 24 months from the purchase date. Unused credit expires after this period.
- Usage: Gift Cards can be used exclusively on remoteyear.com and marketplace.remoteyear.com.
- Flexibility in Spending: Recipients can use the Gift Card value for either a Remote Year Membership, Trip or an RY Add-on Experience.
- Partial Redemption: The Gift Card does not have to be redeemed in a single transaction and can be used for part-payment in combination with a bank card.
- Refund Policy: Any booking (RY Trip or RY Add-on Experience) paid with a Gift Card will be refunded as credit in case of cancellations.
- Non-Transferable: Once purchased, the Gift Card balance cannot be transferred to another person.
- No Cash Exchange: Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.